Wine tasting tours : where to go and what to choose?
If you still don’t know our territory, we will guide you through many farmhouses and cellars in the near Chianti area where it is possible to taste various types of red Chianti wine.
Wine tasting tours around the Arezzo area, from the Valdarno, Casentino, passing through Arezzo to the Valdichiana.
All the details for visits and tastings in the cellars are available at the following Link
Villa Valentini is located in the Valdarno area, at about 30 kilometers from Greve in Chianti where are positioned many famous cellars which offer food and wine tasting tours.
Among the farmhouses to suggest, we would like to list in particular :
- Il Borro, San Giustino Valdarno (26 km)
- Fattoria Casabianca, Bucine (30 km)
- Poggi del Chianti Farm, Loc. Morellino, Cavriglia (24 km)
- Tenuta Sette Ponti, Loc. Vigna di Pallino, Castiglion Fibocchi (30 km)
- Tenuta San Jacopo, Cavriglia (24 km)
- Enoteca Falorni, Greve in Chianti (30 km)
- Tenuta Vitereta, Laterina (31 km)
You can choose if going by yourself or booking through us a beautiful guided full day trip with pick-up at 9 AM, visit to some cellars in the Chianti area, tasting or special brunch with final shopping of your favorite products and come back at around 6 PM.