Villa Valentini is located in the heart of Valdarno, midway between Florence and Arezzo.
Wonderful walking trails in the nearby Pratomagno hills and Casentino and a short drive across the Valdarno brings you into the Chianti region.
Reggello, at 5 kilometers away, offers many outdoor events, museums, shops, various tourist attractions, Rally Reggello.
The closest train station is in Figline Valdarno, 7 km away from the house and easy to reach by car or private taxi. By train you can reach Florence in 30 minutes (frequent trips during the day). You can park your car free at Figline Valdarno station and proceed by train to reach the centre of Florence.
Castelfranco di Sopra is only 11 kilometers far away.
Pian di Sco, 3 km far away, offers a good selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Ideal point of departure to visit most of the local territory or to quickly reach the famous regional cities or Chianti territory such as :
- Le Balze Natural area, 8.4 km
- Castelfranco di Sopra, 11 km
- San Giovanni Valdarno, 14 km
- Outlet The Mall, Leccio Reggello – 15 km
- Loro Ciuffenna, 16 km
- Incisa Val d’Arno, 18 km
- Montevarchi, 19 km
- San Cipriano lake, Cavriglia – 20 km
- Rignano sull’Arno, 21 km
- Vallombrosa, 22 km
- Greve in Chianti, 28 km
- Florence, 40 km
- Arezzo, 40 km
- Water Park River Piper, Ponte d’Arno, 41 km
- San Casciano in Val di Pesa, 46 km
- Rapolano Terme, 56 km
- Siena, 68 km
- San Gimignano, 82 km
- San Miniato, 80 km
- Cortona, 90 km
- Volterra, 104 km
- Pisa, 123 km
- Beach — Calambrone, 127 km // Castiglioncello, 152 km
Airports close by
- Airport of Firenze Peretola, 54 Km
- Airport of Pisa Galileo Galilei, 120 Km
- Airport of Bologna, 141 Km
- Airport of Roma Fiumicino, 278 Km
Incisa – 15 km