A brief introduction to Pian di Sco, Castelfranco Pian di Sco, a small town located north-west of Arezzo.
It covers about 18 square kilometers, on the slopes of Pratomagno, about 40 km from Arezzo and Florence at 350 a.s.l.
The nearest train station is Figline Valdarno, 7 km away, from where it is easy to reach Florence or other famous places of Tuscany, that you can reach in few minutes by car or private taxi.
Why to choose Pian di Sco? For many reasons and many things to do :
- Wine tasting tours in Chianti
- Wine roas lands of Arezzo – many farms nearby
- Cooking lessons
- Guided tours to Arezzo, Florence, Pisa or Siena
- Trails in the near Pratomagno and Casentino
- Hiking or mountain biking
- Paragliding in Reggello, few kilometers away
- Horseback riding in Reggello
- Visit Loro Ciuffenna, 16 km away
- Golfing in Impruneta, about 30 km away
- Minigolf in Cavriglia, 20 km
- Hot air balloon tours
- Outlet shopping : we are close to the Outlet The Mall, 15 km
- Antiquarian Fair of Arezzo for antique lovers
- Tennis (available all year)
- Pool (open from May until October 15th)
If you love SPA treatments, specialized medicine and pure well-being, we suggest the Terme Antica Querciolaia, just 56 km away.
Water parks and adventure in the surroundings… for your children we have found something really fun not too far :
- River Piper water park, Ponte d’Arno, 41 km (the only one in Casentino)
- Adventure park Adrenalina Casentino, Stia, 43 km
- Adventure park the Giant, Vaglia, 51 km
An unforgettable holiday in the hills where you can still breathe a fresh and pure air